Sunday, June 29, 2014

Friends, Romans, Countrymen…


Another batch of Romans (and slaves)

(well… mostly slaves…)

I’ve recently started The Story of the World Volume One: the Ancient World with the kids and have gotten thinking about Ancient wargaming… Though we’re nowhere NEAR the Roman times in the book, I thought I’d get these (and the others I’ve been working on and a few more still to come) because I thought it’d be fun to play Cthulhu Invictus… maybe using Tale of Blades and Heroes?

I also ordered a print copy of Song of Shadows and Dust and I’m hoping these might be useful in that game…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


The work produced from a couple of late nights…



Two upperclass Roman citizens (both from Wargames Foundry)


Slaves – most are from Wargames Foundry, except the African female in the center of the front row, she’s from Warlord Games.



Armed Slaves or lower class Romans – probably up to no good. (All from Wargames Foundry)



Dead Roman soldiers the kneeling one is from Warlord Games the rest are from Black Tree Design


Trade goods (objective markers?) from Wargames Foundry)

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I STILL haven’t gotten that Power Legion game report done… hopefully I’ll get to that tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment: