Tuesday, September 3, 2013

More Epic Space Marines



One of these days I’ll have to sort out a Chapter name… until then, here’s a few more:

(All of the figures pictured in this post are from Games Workshop. They are © and ™ Games Workshop and painted by myself and posted here entirely without their permission.)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


Another company of (mechanized) Marines. (One of the Rhinos and two stands of infantry were painted previously – I’ve just added enough to finish out a company under my current organization scheme)


A company of Assault Marines


Another Land Raider for the Terminator Company


The Chapter so far…

I have enough for another six (possibly seven) companies of Space Marines. One is a second Assault Company, Another will have Rhinos (for a total of three companies with Rhinos). One more could be equipped with Land Raiders – though a different version of Land Raider than the Terminator Company is equipped with. I also have a company of Marines on motorbikes, two companies of Vindicators, and a company of Land Speeders. I also have a few assorted drop pods and a couple extra stands of Assault Marines that I’m painting in camouflage that I thought I might be able to pass off as “Scouts”.


Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I should get working on some opposing forces (Orks, etc…), though it seems more Marines and Imperial Guard are more likely to be finished first…

I STILL haven’t gotten that last game report for Wargaming Nineteenth Century Europe up… I hope to get to that SOME DAY this week! 

Should also be a few game reports over the next few weeks as I test out the games I’m running at ToonCon in a couple weeks (20-22 September 2013)! I’m running Ambush Z on Friday evening, and Force on Force on Saturday evening. I’m also helping out with Wargaming Nineteenth Century Europe 1815-1878 on Saturday afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment