Monday, April 8, 2013

Zombie Hot Spot Markers

I finished up a few Zombie Hot Spot Markers for Ambush Z. I actually only need 5 - as on a roll of ‘6’ the zombie player gets to choose which of the Hot Spots his reinforcements arrive on – but the pack came with 6… So I have six… I suppose I could have just left it without a number and used it for marking some other thing…? An objective marker? I don’t know…

I picked these up from Eureka Miniatures USA.

Originally I’d meant to have a lot more stuff cluttering up the base… but I got lazy… I do have a complete second set of them (for SECONDARY Hot Spots). Perhaps I’ll take my time with those and clutter them up a bit more.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):






Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Probably more zombies… or survivors… or other modern-ish things… 

3 comments: