Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ghouls


Similar… but different…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


I think these ghouls are from Games Workshop. I’ve had them for ages and they’ve been floating around the edge of the painting table for almost as long as one of those little “these will be easy and quick I should just get them done” projects… that I never seem to get to. Well I got to them last night, and now they’re done. Huzzah!

Ihave no immediate need of ghouls, but they could be handy when I get one of the Cthulhu campaigns going again.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Back to zombies and survivors… or maybe some vehicles…?

4 comments:

  1. Very cool figures, Tim. It does feel good to finally get around to forgotten projects. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean! You're absolutely right, small though it is, it's nice to be able to say "yep, those are done..." and not have then continually nagging away at my mind.

      Delete
  2. Yes indeed, they are WHFB Ghouls.

    ReplyDelete