Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Geezers


It’s turning into a pretty productive week around here. Probably has something to do with the second winter we are having since spring has arrived and the lack of desire to leave the house unless I have to…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):


These are all from Killer B Games “Geezers, Shut it!” line. They’re meant to be bank robbers and the like, but I had a more martial purpose in mind for them when I picked them up. I imagined they’d be useful as “insurgents” in a Cold War Gone Hot/Red Dawn/England Invaded sort of setting, circa 1982 or so. Or perhaps a slightly less fictitious setting: Northern Ireland. Or perhaps even survivors of a zombie apocalypse around the same time…? I picked up the One of Everything deal – plus a couple extra of these guys with masks and shotguns - so expect more of the same over the next little bit.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

More of the same, likely…. Though I have had a hankering to throw out some Colonial or Great War stuff…? The feeling will likely pass before I bother to do anything about it. 

2 comments:

  1. They look great, Tim and it's good to know I'm not the only one to chase (or not) in and out of rabbit holes of enthusiasm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice brushwork as always, Tim. Love the masked guys. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete