Sunday, June 17, 2012

Odds and Sods: Spies, Sorcerers, Civilians, Cyborg Simians, Centaurs and… er… Ghoul Kids on Bikes!?

An odd assortment of things I finished up today…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version):

A Spy from Artizan Designs Kiss-Kiss, Bang-Bang line…

Gigori Rasputin and Kriegaffe from Steve Jackson Games Hellboy Villains set.

Three civilians from one of the old  West Wind Productions Supersystem civilians packs. I think the two with their arms in the air are supposed to be surrendering or something. I suppose they could be doing some sort of calisthenics...? 

A centaur from Mega Miniatures - on an extra large base for use as an army marker (should I ever get to use the new Centaur Army in a campaign…).

And finally…

Ghoul kids on bikes from Black Cat Bases. I think this is the first stuff I’ve bought and painted from them… I’d certainly like to pick up more! Like the Book Golem… or the Weird Appliances… or the Mythos Beasties… and I totally need a unit of  VSF British with gas masks… and… well… you get the idea… they have a lot of odd, neat stuff. (I could do an entire ARMY of Undead Roman Legionnaires … MWA-HA-HA-Ha-Ha-ha-ha-haaaaaa…)

(now I’m just being Silly again!)

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Hmmmmm…. Hard to say… Probably more odds and ends… I don’t seem to be able to FOCUS on anything long enough to paint a unit – or even an element of anything… 

1 comment: