Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Scots


…and here are the Pikemen:

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are all from Wargames Foundry - except for the one tall chap in the back, he’s from Renegade Miniatures.

Here’s how they look all formed up with the rest of the Regiment:


Ready for action!!

Well… When I get the rest of the army painted… That’s actually hale the army right there. Another regiment like this plus a couple more horse and we’re good to go. I’d like to add some artillery at some point… but for now I should just worry about painting up what I got!!


These, as the previous pair, are from Renegade Miniatures.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I might actually take a break from painting to do some tidying and stocktaking and planning…. and playing games!! Stay tuned for some more battle reports and rambling about what I’m planning to do…

6 comments: