Friday, June 4, 2010

Reds in White


I got a package of Soviet Scouts from West Wind Productions - they were, more or less, thrown in with a lot I bought off ebay. I really have no great need for more scouts, so I thought I’d paint a couple in white to see what they’d look like. The idea being I could use them as winter troops (defending Moscow or Leningrad, perhaps….)

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These are from West Wind Productions.

I kind of like the look of them. I think I’ll paint the rest of the package in white.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

A slight diversion

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you have done with these. I have always liked wintry scenes etc for gaming and these are rather lovely. Looking forward to seeing more of this unit in their snow fatigues.

    ReplyDelete