Monday, November 23, 2009

Still not Irish….

Another couple skirmishers for Savage Saturday

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


The big feller is an Orc from West Wind Productions, the other is a Reaper Miniatures Legends of the Five Rings figure (“Kakita, Crane Clan”).

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Still more skirmish figures… hopefully some Dark Ages DBA…

I guess I’d be more motivated to paint the DBA stuff if I knew there was just a little more interest in the Dark Ages DBA Campaign in February… So far it seems I’ve got five people interested – Gary, CVT, Terry, Rick, and Jackson… and between us we already have six painted armies… so…

Oh, I will get a couple more armies completed between now and then –regardless of whether anyone else shows up – just for some more options at Tuesday evening games, if for nothing else….

No comments:

Post a Comment