Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not Anglo-Saxons…

Not even Anglo-Danish…

Sometimes other stuff just works it’s way on to my workbench… Sometimes it’s not even stuff I have any hope of playing with at any point it the foreseeable future… For some reason I just decided it was time to paint these two.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


This is an old Games Workshop Space Marine Scout. I’ve had him for a long time, and recently decided to strip him of paint and and repaint… the camo turned out a bit dark… but, oh well… I thik I have a couple more scouts and or sniper kicking around somewhere… I should dig them out and get them done. Then I can send them on a mission some Savage Saturday Night


This figure is from Hasslefree Miniatures. I have no ides why I picked it up. Well, I do know why I picked it up; it’s a GREAT FIGURE! I just have no real use for it… Oh, sure I could use it in some moderin-ish skirmish game… but it’s not like I don’t have scads of other heavily armed chicks that could fit the bill…

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

Anglo-Saxons… No, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment