Friday, September 4, 2009

FINALLY!

I finally finished up the last three stands of blades for my DBA Early Imperial Roman Army!

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


These, again, are old 80’s Citadel miniatures.

I tried taking the pics out back again but this time not in the full sun.

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

I’m going to try and get some more pictures of the entire Roman army up soon. In terms of painting projects I’m going to stray from the schedule a bit and do some other stuff just for fun… then some descent minis for john that have been haunting my hobby room for over half a year, then I’m going to launch back into so stuff required for upcoming campaigns – I think I’ll start with either the Irish or Normans – as they have the least number of figures to finish off their armies… then we’ll get on with the English followed by some Welsh or Scotts and then perhaps another Viking army…. But that’s almost getting to the new year… so… things might change…

1 comment: