Saturday, May 2, 2009

Not Dead Yet….

It’s been a while but I am still working away at a few things here and there…

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


I finished up a few Highland Dwarves. Most of these are Ghost Miniatures from Old Glory, but the piper on the stand is a converted Reaper Miniature.


Spares… after painting some Rohan Archers (scroll down, they're near the bottom) for a HOTT stand I had a few left over so I based them individually for skirmishing.


I did the same for a pair of Gripping Beast Norman Archers – except these are for CVT, so they went on plastic square bases to jive with the rest of his toys…


I FINALLY finished up my Saruman/Magician stand for my HOTT Isengard Army. Saruman and Grima were finished weeks ago, but it took some time to get the pointing orc for a reasonable price off of Ebay… These are all Lord of the Rings figures from Games Workshop.


In addition to paintng a couple new ones I re-based and repainted the kilts on a couple other Highland Dwarves to jive with the current scheme/standards of tartan painting. I now have 15 of the mean little bastards. A pretty decent skirmishing unit/clan/warband - be it for Savage Worlds or Mordhiem…


I now have three stands of the fiends for HOTT now as well… I have enough, currently, to make three more stands… I may just have to get a few more so I can field an entire 24AP army/command of them!!! West Wind Productions also seems to be making some highland Dwarves now… I may have to pick up a few of them… just to add some variety…!?

Coming soon on Tim’s Miniature Wargaming Blog:

STRONGHOLDS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a long time fan of the dwarves and have a few of the Ghost Highland dwarves. Great flag, with the axe over St. Andrew's cross)! :-)

    ReplyDelete