Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Norman Knights

Here are the first of a pile of Norman Knights I am painting up – some for myself, some for my pal CVT in Edmonton.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


Uninspiring pic from the front. These are all from Old Glory.


Side shot so you can see the pretty shields…


gotta love old glory – throwing in dead guys and stuff…

I know I said I'd do yours first, Chris, but I'm keeping this lot. Don't worry, yours will be just as good - I just love that dead guy! You can have the one with the axe buried in his chest! (at first I couldn't figure out what the hell the guy was doing - thought it was another screwy Old Glory figure... but on close inspection the fellow's been hit with an axe and it's stuck in his mid-section.. I'll have to paint lots of fresh blood so it's a little more obvious to the casual onlooker...).

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Those look awesome. Dead guys are so very cool. Nice work, very dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work! Nice work in the previous post, too. Especially the wolverines jacket! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been watching your blog impressive output especially enjoy the Orks and range of miniatures you paint. the Glory Normans are excellent esp the deceased/extinct/kaput 'kniggit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If OG can do one thing, it's dead people. Nice job, it's good to see more Normans!

    n

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Just letting you know that you've been featured in our round up of the best miniature related blog posts of the week: http://6d6fireball.com/rpg/the-lead-bucket-breaks-free/

    I also wanted to make you aware of a meet-up of UK gamer bloggers and their readers in Nottingham (UK) on the 28th February. Full details here: http://6d6fireball.com/rpg/uk-bloggers-and-readers-meet-up/

    Even if you can't make it, we would be very grateful if you could mention it to your readers.

    Many thanks.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Chris!

    Being no where near Nottigham... or even the UK for that matter... I have a feeling I won't be able to make it! Thanks anyhow!

    ReplyDelete