Saturday, April 19, 2008

Snowy Saturday

As promised here a few more 28mm WW2 types and some other stuff.

(Remember: click on the pictures for a bigger version)


I was working on these at the same time as the Desert Commandos but didn’t quite have the bases done in time to include them yesterday. The two on the left are Crusader Miniatures (one of which seems to have a bit of static grass stuck to him..?!) and the other two are Artizan Designs


A couple more “Creepy Assistants” from (well two slaves and a lady) Old Glory’s “Fat Governor and Creepy Assistants” pack from their Pirate line and another lady from West Wind Productions


I had been thinking I’d go out for a ride around town and get some errands done… then I woke up to this!!!? (If you’re looking at this in the archives at a later date – check the date on this post!)


Damn… and I just finished changing all my bikes tires over to slicks for summer riding…

I hope it melts quick...

3 comments:

  1. Nice stuff! I love your paras!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! I hope that snow is not planning on moving east!

    I have some of those Artizan paratroopers, I really had fun painting them. But I'm starting to think I made their uniforms way too pale...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, well. You could just say they've seen a lot of action and their uniforms have faded in the sun!?

    ReplyDelete