Thursday, October 11, 2007

Micro Helicopters for trade!

I have some old Micro-scale US helicopters that I’ve had forever, have no idea where I got them and have no intention of ever using them. It’s about time I got rid of them. If you’ve got a use for them and something cool to trade they could very well be yours.

I have 14 UH huey-type helicopters and one Cobra attack helicopter. I have no idea what make they are. I’m sure I’ve had them for about 15 years and they’re still in their wee baggies… See picture below (click on it to see a bigger version)


The lot of them


The pack contents of the Huey choppers.

What I’d be interested in is any modern stuff in 20mm/1:72 painted or not (preferably not). What I’d really be most interested in is Modern Russians, British, Argentines, French, or Canadians… If you’re familiar with my blog and the other sorts of things I’m into and think you have something else you think I might be interested in, let me know.

If you’re interested post a comment on this blog post with your email address and what you’ve got so I can get a hold of you. (don’t worry, I WON’T PUBLISH THE COMMENT!)

1 comment: